Learn how to utilize meat sensibly in your weekly menu without going overboard. These chicken, hog, shellfish, and other Easy Meat Recipes use less costly ingredients to extend your budget without breaking the bank.
Easy Meat Recipes – Garlic Butter Steal Bites
- Season the cubed beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over high heat, then add a single layer of steak.
- Cook the steak in batches for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning in the same frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Toss the steak bites in the butter mixture to coat.
- Serve with a sprinkle of parsley on top as a garnish.
Easy Meat Recipes – Spaghetti with Quick Meat Sauce
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes, or until just al dente, or according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Stir in the onion, carrot, and celery as needed. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the onion begins to color.
- Italian seasoning and garlic are added and simmered for 30 seconds, or until aromatic. When the meat is no longer pink, return it to the pan and cook for 3–5 minutes, stirring and breaking it up with a spoon. Increase the heat Cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the tomatoes have thickened. Season with salt and parsley.
- The cheese and sauce should be sprinkled over the pasta.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add ground beef, panko, parsley, allspice, nutmeg, onion, garlic powder, salt & pepper, and egg. Mix until smooth.
- Form into 12 big or 20 little meatballs. 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil in a big skillet.
- Cook, rotating constantly until the meatballs are golden on both sides and cooked thoroughly. Cover with foil and place on a platter.
- In the same skillet, mix 4 tablespoons of butter and the flour until it becomes golden. Stir in the beef broth and heavy cream gradually. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and mustard until it begins to thicken.
- Return the meatballs to the skillet and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. To taste, season with salt and pepper.
The Best Meatloaf
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a big loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the meatloaf ingredients.
- Combine with spoons or your hands until completely blended.
- Form the meat mixture into a loaf and set it in a loaf pan that has been properly oiled.
- In a small saucepan, combine all of the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. After that, simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Half of the sauce should be poured over the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a baking dish.
- Remove the meatloaf pan from the oven and top with the remaining sauce. Return to the oven and bake for another 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meat thermometer reaches 160°F.